The PeliNail is an electronic nail used for vaporizing concentrates and gives the user full control over setting a consistent temperature for optimal vaporization, without the use of, or need for, a butane torch.
• Easy to use and precise push-button digital temperature control - no guessing, no timers
• No more butane torches or open flames
• Encased in the toughest case in the industry - crushproof, water-resistant, dustproof Pelican Case
• 5-pin Female XLR Port compatible with all Disorderly Conduction Coil sizes and styles as well as select D-Nail Coils, EZ Bake, ShatterBox and other compatible 5-pin XLR Coils (Coils sold separately)
• 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty on internal parts
1 x Micro PeliNail 1030 Unit
1 x 6ft Removeable Black Power Cord
1 x DC 25mm Cage CoilInterior Dimensions: 6.37" x 2.62" x 2.06" (16.2 x 6.7 x 5.2 cm)
• All PeliNails are proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in Orange County, California, USA
• Micro PeliNail 1030 Unit
• 6ft Removeable Black Power Cord
• DC 25mm Cage Coil
- Toggle switch on the back of the unit controls the heat & power to the unit. Once the unit is plugged in, simply flip the toggle ON to gain power and heat.
*Please note coil will start HEATING immediately so make sure your coil is in a SAFE spot when turning ON*
- Press ⬆ ⬇ buttons to raise & lower desired temperature - All Micro PeliNail units are preset to 550º and we recommend that the user bring it down to 400-600 depending on Quartz, Titanium, or Ceramic domeless nail being used
- Wait 5-7 seconds for the display to stop blinking and the unit will adjust to the precise temperature chosen and hold that temperature until it is changed or powered down.